THE CLAY-HOUSE LODGE
located 65km south-east of Windhoek International Airport, blends perfectly with warm russet-coloured sands of the surrounding thornbush savanna.
Eighty thousands adobe sun-dried bricks, made from natural clay deposits on the farm, were used to build the eight tastefully furnished double bedroom units, dining and reception area, ensuring complete relaxation for a maximum of sixteen guests. In addition to a swimming pool and outdoor whirlpool, there is an archery range.
Trails through the surrounding bush allow animal-lovers and photographers close encounters with a variety of game.
- Game drives and walking trails
- Illuminated waterhole at the lodge
- For the more adventurous..Arnhem Caves 24 km away
- Karakul Carpet manufacture and sculpture studio
- Telescope for viewing Stars on roof top deck
- exquisite cuisine
- Wine Cellar with selected South African wines
Full pre-payment is required for all reservations 60 days before arrival. Please note - rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Your information will NOT be made available to others !
NOTE: It is required to process your reservation.
Entries marked with * are mandatory.